Boarding in our clean, modern kennels. This is recommended for all pets but especially for geriatric pets or pets with medical problems.
Why should you board your "best friend" at our hospital? Because we already have a personal relationship with your pet(s). We know all of his or her medical problems and needs. This gives you a tremendous peace of mind when you travel knowing that any medical problems that arise will be taken care of by your pet's own doctor. And just like all services offered by Animal Medical clinic, your pets boarding experience is always unconditionally guaranteed.
Our canine boarding facility has large, guillotine kennels that can open for boarding 2 or more dogs together in the same family. Our feline boarding has large, spacious condos with separate space for litter boxes, in a quiet area of the clinic away from the canine kennel.
All pets must be current on vaccinations:
1) Dogs: DHLPP(Distemper) and rabies within 12 months, Bordatella(Kennel Cough) within 6 months
Cats: CVRP (Distemper) and Rabies within 12 months
2) All dogs must be tested for intestinal worms by Animal medical Clinic within 6 months
Any necessary deworming will be provided at the owner's expense
3) If your pet is taking any medications or require a special diet, please inform us.
4) Please do not leave any valuables, leashes,collars, toys, etc.
5) Please leave a phone number where you can be contacted in case of emergency.
6) A bath is required before pick up at a reduced fee.
7) Payment is due upon pick up.
Note: Large breed dogs are prone to GDV or commonly referred to as"BLOAT" This is an emergency
situation and needs immediate treatment. to attempt to avoid this we recommend mixing canned food with the dry for any dog over 60lbs.
We have boarding pick up only on Sundays during the hours of 4:00-6:00PM A time must be given for pick
up. There are no Sunday pick ups on Holiday Weekends. (We charge for Sunday boarding and a credit card on file is required).